Clue: Former French currency
We have 2 answers for the clue Former French currency. See the results below.
- It's spent on the Riviera
- Coin worth about 19 cents
- Parisian coin
- Coin in la fontaine?
- Coin being replaced by the euro
- Monetary unit of Senegal
- Swiss money
- Swiss capital
- Money in a Swiss bank
- 100 centimes
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - February 07, 2014
- Universal - December 10, 2012
- USA Today - November 08, 2012
- Washington Post - October 18, 2012
- USA Today - June 09, 2008
- USA Today - February 10, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 13, 2005
- Washington Post - April 02, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Former French currency that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!