LIVRE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 16 times.
- Bibliotheque item
- "Les Misérables," e.g.
- Été reading
- It's read at the Sorbonne
- Book, to Braque
- French for 'book'
- Book, in Brest
- Burgundy book
- Belgian book
- Former French currency
- Book, in France
- Book, in Nice
- Nice book
- French 101 book?
- Former European currency
- Nice book?
Last Seen In:
- Universal - January 23, 2017
- Universal - March 15, 2016
- Universal - October 20, 2015
- LA Times - January 10, 2015
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 14, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 06, 2014
- Chicago Reader - December 14, 2012
- LA Times - February 01, 2012
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 01, 2012
- LA Times Sunday - February 25, 2007
- Washington Post - August 28, 2006
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 11, 2005
- USA Today - March 09, 2005
- New York Times - October 31, 2004
- New York Times - March 15, 1998
- New York Times - December 27, 1996
Seen a clue for the answer livre that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!