Clue: Former game show announcer Johnny
We have 1 answer for the clue Former game show announcer Johnny. See the results below.
- "Sunset Boulevard" actress Nancy
- Pitcher Gregg ___
- Game show announcer Johnny who cried "Come on down!"
- Charles who wrote "Call Me Ishmael"
- "The Maximus Poems" writer Charles ___
- Game show announcer Johnny
- Actress Nancy of "Sunset Blvd."
- Bush solicitor general Theodore
- Former Solicitor General Ted
- Actress Nancy of "Sunset Boulevard"
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - March 23, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Former game show announcer Johnny that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!