Clue: Former H.H.S. Secretary Shalala
We have 1 answer for the clue Former H.H.S. Secretary Shalala. See the results below.
- Fashion's Karan
- Italian lady
- "The Secret History" novelist Tartt
- Designer Karan
- Andrews of the L.P.G.A.
- "Beverly Hills 90210" female
- Title girl in a Ritchie Valens hit
- Name sung after "Oh" in a 1959 hit
- Staffer on TV's "The West Wing"
- 1958 hit whose B-side was "La Bamba"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 10, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Former H.H.S. Secretary Shalala that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!