Clue: Italian lady
We have 1 answer for the clue Italian lady. See the results below.
- Fashion's Karan
- "The Secret History" novelist Tartt
- Designer Karan
- Andrews of the L.P.G.A.
- "Beverly Hills 90210" female
- Former H.H.S. Secretary Shalala
- Title girl in a Ritchie Valens hit
- Name sung after "Oh" in a 1959 hit
- Staffer on TV's "The West Wing"
- 1958 hit whose B-side was "La Bamba"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 24, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Italian lady that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!