Clue: Former Israeli P.M.
We have 3 answers for the clue Former Israeli P.M.. See the results below.
- Rabin's predecessor
- Eshkol's successor
- 1970's P.M.
- Associate of Dayan
- 60's-70's P.M.
- P.M. elected in October 1969
- Israel's Golda
- Bergman's last role
- Dayan contemporary
- A founder of the state of Israel
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 04, 2005
- New York Times - April 22, 2004
- New York Times - June 19, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Former Israeli P.M. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!