Clue: Israel's Golda
We have 1 answer for the clue Israel's Golda. See the results below.
- Former Israeli P.M.
- Rabin's predecessor
- Eshkol's successor
- 1970's P.M.
- Associate of Dayan
- 60's-70's P.M.
- P.M. elected in October 1969
- Bergman's last role
- Dayan contemporary
- A founder of the state of Israel
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 13, 2014
- New York Times - July 08, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 21, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 16, 2011
- LA Times - October 05, 2010
- New York Times - September 28, 2010
- LA Times - January 19, 2009
- LA Times Sunday - May 11, 2008
- USA Today - July 24, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 09, 2007
- LA Times - September 20, 2006
- New York Times - July 18, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 22, 2006
- LA Times - February 27, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 21, 2005
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 04, 2005
- New York Times - February 18, 2002
- New York Times - October 03, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Israel's Golda that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!