Clue: Former Israeli prime minister Shimon
We have 1 answer for the clue Former Israeli prime minister Shimon. See the results below.
- Rabin's successor
- Netanyahu's predecessor
- 32-Down's successor
- Peace Nobelist Shimon
- 1994 Peace Nobelist
- "Battling for Peace" author
- "For the Future of Israel" author
- 1990's Israeli P.M.
- Israel's Shimon
- Paris pops
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - April 18, 2006
- Washington Post - May 30, 2005
- Washington Post - December 29, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Former Israeli prime minister Shimon that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!