Clue: 1990's Israeli P.M.
We have 2 answers for the clue 1990's Israeli P.M.. See the results below.
- Peres's predecessor
- 1994 Peace Nobelist
- 71-Down's predecessor
- 1994 Peace Prize winner
- Peace agreement signer of 9/13/93
- Six-Day War figure
- Meir's successor
- 1994 Nobel Peace Prize sharer
- Follower of Meir and Shamir
- Former Israeli prime minister Yitzhak
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - March 26, 2008
- New York Times - October 27, 2004
- New York Times - August 30, 2004
Found an answer for the clue 1990's Israeli P.M. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!