Clue: Former Mideast alliance
We have 1 answer for the clue Former Mideast alliance. See the results below.
- Former Mideast merger: Abbr.
- Former Mideast inits.
- Old Mideast inits.
- Short-lived Egypt-Syria union: Abbr.
- Nasser's org.
- Old political alliance: Abbr.
- Former pol. entity
- Brief Mideast alliance: Abbr.
- Old Mideast union: Abbr.
- Egypt and Syria, once: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- Netword - July 17, 2011
- New York Times - February 11, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Former Mideast alliance that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!