Clue: Former name of Universal Studios
We have 1 answer for the clue Former name of Universal Studios. See the results below.
- 1990 Matsushita acquisition
- Major record label
- Universal Studios record label
- Elton John's longtime label
- Co. that bought Motown in 1988
- Pop record label
- 1988 purchaser of Motown
- Longtime record label
- Longtime Elton John label
- 1988 buyer of Motown Records
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 22, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Former name of Universal Studios that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!