Clue: Former Olympics sport [Wis.]
We have 1 answer for the clue Former Olympics sport [Wis.]. See the results below.
- Olympics sport discontinued after 1908
- Relative of baggataway
- Game with sticks
- Relative of hurling
- Game originated by Native Americans
- It was last an official Olympic event in 1908
- Game with 10-player teams
- Game invented by Native North Americans
- North America's oldest sport
- Native American sport
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 24, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Former Olympics sport [Wis.] that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!