Clue: Game invented by Native North Americans
We have 1 answer for the clue Game invented by Native North Americans. See the results below.
- Olympics sport discontinued after 1908
- Relative of baggataway
- Game with sticks
- Former Olympics sport [Wis.]
- Relative of hurling
- Game originated by Native Americans
- It was last an official Olympic event in 1908
- Game with 10-player teams
- North America's oldest sport
- Native American sport
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - September 15, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Game invented by Native North Americans that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!