Clue: Former president of Pakistan
We have 1 answer for the clue Former president of Pakistan. See the results below.
- 70's-80's Pakistani president
- Pakistani president, 1978-88
- President of Pakistan, 1978-88
- Pakistani leader, 1977-88
- He overthrew Bhutto
- President of Pakistan from 1978-1988
- '70s-'80s Pakistani leader
- Former Pakistani president
- President of Pakistan, 1978-'88
- New Mexico tribe with a Sun symbol
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - November 24, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Former president of Pakistan that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!