Clue: Former queen of Spain's nickname
We have 1 answer for the clue Former queen of Spain's nickname. See the results below.
- Spanish queen until 1931
- Bambi's aunt
- Disney deer
- Alfonso XIII's queen
- 1900's-30's Spanish queen
- "Dan August" actress Hartmann
- 1930's Spanish queen
- Old Spanish queen
- Faline's mother, in "Bambi"
- Spain's Victoria Eugenia, familiarly
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - December 17, 2009
Found an answer for the clue Former queen of Spain's nickname that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!