Clue: Former Red Sox pitcher Luis
We have 1 answer for the clue Former Red Sox pitcher Luis. See the results below.
- 1960's-70's All-Star Luis
- 1970's Red Sox All-Star pitcher Luis
- '70s Red Sox pitcher Luis
- Pitcher Luis whose 1.60 ERA in 1968 is the lowest single-season mark in the American League since 1919
- Pitcher who won two games in the 1975 World Series
- Luis of the Red Sox
- Three-time A.L. shutout leader of the '60s-'70s
- Baseball's Luis
- All-star pitcher Luis
- Luis in the Red Sox Hall of Fame
Last Seen In:
- I Swear Crossword - August 09, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Former Red Sox pitcher Luis that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!