Clue: Former Toronto pitching ace
We have 1 answer for the clue Former Toronto pitching ace. See the results below.
- Seven-time All-Star pitcher Dave
- Moundsman Dave
- All-time Blue Jays' winningest pitcher Dave
- '80s-'90s Toronto pitcher Dave
- Blue Jays pitcher Dave who was a seven-time All-Star
- Dave who was baseball's second-winningest pitcher in the 1980s
- All-Star Toronto pitcher Dave who threw a no-hitter on September 2, 1990
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 06, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Former Toronto pitching ace that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!