Clue: Seven-time All-Star pitcher Dave
We have 1 answer for the clue Seven-time All-Star pitcher Dave. See the results below.
- Former Toronto pitching ace
- Moundsman Dave
- All-time Blue Jays' winningest pitcher Dave
- '80s-'90s Toronto pitcher Dave
- Blue Jays pitcher Dave who was a seven-time All-Star
- Dave who was baseball's second-winningest pitcher in the 1980s
- All-Star Toronto pitcher Dave who threw a no-hitter on September 2, 1990
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 18, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Seven-time All-Star pitcher Dave that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!