Clue: Founder of historical materialism
We have 1 answer for the clue Founder of historical materialism. See the results below.
- International Workingmen's Association organizer
- Coauthor of "The Communist Manifesto"
- Coauthor with Friedrich Engels of "The Communist Manifesto"
- 'Das Kapital' author
- Lenin's inspiration
- He wrote "Capital is dead labor"
- "The Communist Manifesto" co-author
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 22, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Founder of historical materialism that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!