Clue: Lenin's inspiration
We have 1 answer for the clue Lenin's inspiration. See the results below.
- Founder of historical materialism
- International Workingmen's Association organizer
- Coauthor of "The Communist Manifesto"
- Coauthor with Friedrich Engels of "The Communist Manifesto"
- 'Das Kapital' author
- He wrote "Capital is dead labor"
- "The Communist Manifesto" co-author
- Theorist on the "Sgt. Pepper" cover
Found an answer for the clue Lenin's inspiration that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!