Clue: Lenin's inspiration
We have 1 answer for the clue Lenin's inspiration. See the results below.
- Founder of historical materialism
- International Workingmen's Association organizer
- Coauthor of "The Communist Manifesto"
- Coauthor with Friedrich Engels of "The Communist Manifesto"
- 'Das Kapital' author
- He wrote "Capital is dead labor"
- "The Communist Manifesto" co-author
Found an answer for the clue Lenin's inspiration that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!