Clue: Founding editor of the O.E.D.
We have 1 answer for the clue Founding editor of the O.E.D.. See the results below.
- Cop on "The Odd Couple"
- Pungent editorialist Margaret Teresa ____
- River in British Columbia, or singer Anne
- "Lost in Translation" star
- SNL's Bill
- Lexicographer James who was the O.E.D.'s first editor
- Andy who won Olympic gold in tennis in 2012
- Bill of "Groundhog Day"
- James who edited the O.E.D.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 25, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Founding editor of the O.E.D. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!