MURRAY is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 12 times.
- Founding editor of the O.E.D.
- Cop on "The Odd Couple"
- Pungent editorialist Margaret Teresa ____
- River in British Columbia, or singer Anne
- "Lost in Translation" star
- SNL's Bill
- Lexicographer James who was the O.E.D.'s first editor
- Andy who won Olympic gold in tennis in 2012
- Bill of "Groundhog Day"
- James who edited the O.E.D.
- See 4-Down
- 'Aloha' actor Bill
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 02, 2017
- New York Times - February 26, 2017
- New York Times - June 11, 2016
- USA Today - June 10, 2016
- New York Times - January 21, 2016
- New York Times - October 01, 2014
- Universal - June 26, 2013
- LA Times Sunday - October 07, 2012
- Canadiana - August 24, 2009
- Canadiana - June 30, 2008
- Washington Post - September 15, 2002
- New York Times - May 25, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer murray that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!