Clue: Four-armed Hindu deity
We have 1 answer for the clue Four-armed Hindu deity. See the results below.
- The Preserver, in Hinduism
- The Preserver
- One of a Hindu trinity
- Companion of Brahma and Shiva
- God commonly depicted with four arms
- “The Preserver,” in Hinduism
- Hindu deity
- Hindu god incarnated as Krishna
- The Preserver, to a Hindu
- Krishna is one of his avatars
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - November 10, 2009
- Washington Post - November 27, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Four-armed Hindu deity that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!