Clue: The Preserver, in Hinduism
We have 3 answers for the clue The Preserver, in Hinduism. See the results below.
- The Preserver
- One of a Hindu trinity
- Companion of Brahma and Shiva
- God commonly depicted with four arms
- “The Preserver,” in Hinduism
- Hindu deity
- Hindu god incarnated as Krishna
- The Preserver, to a Hindu
- Four-armed Hindu deity
- Krishna is one of his avatars
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 05, 2002
- Washington Post - August 15, 2001
Found an answer for the clue The Preserver, in Hinduism that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!