Clue: Fr. martyress, maybe
We have 1 answer for the clue Fr. martyress, maybe. See the results below.
- Fr. holy woman
- Monique, e.g.: Abbr.
- Sault ___ Marie
- Dorothee, e.g.: Abbr.
- ___-Anne-de-Beaupre, Quebec
- ___-Anne-des-Plaines, Quebec
- Fr. religieuse
- Jeanne d'Arc, e.g.: Abbr.
- Part of many town names in Quebec
- Marie, e.g.: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- I Swear Crossword - June 15, 2012
- Washington Post - October 30, 2010
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - June 20, 2010
- New York Times - March 27, 2005
- New York Times - December 27, 2003
- Washington Post - February 04, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Fr. martyress, maybe that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!