Clue: Fragrant, poisonous shrub
We have 2 answers for the clue Fragrant, poisonous shrub. See the results below.
- Showy-flowered shrub
- Ornamental shrub
- Ornamental dogbane
- Poisonous shrub
- Pink-flowered shrub
- Poisonous ornamental
- Evergreen of the dogbane family
- "White ___" (Michelle Pfeiffer film)
- Evergreen shrub
- Ornamental, poisonous shrub
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - December 31, 2008
- New York Times - January 18, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Fragrant, poisonous shrub that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!