Clue: Showy-flowered shrub
We have 2 answers for the clue Showy-flowered shrub. See the results below.
- Fragrant, poisonous shrub
- Ornamental shrub
- Ornamental dogbane
- Poisonous shrub
- Pink-flowered shrub
- Poisonous ornamental
- Evergreen of the dogbane family
- "White ___" (Michelle Pfeiffer film)
- Evergreen shrub
- Ornamental, poisonous shrub
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 24, 1997
- New York Times - May 28, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Showy-flowered shrub that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!