Clue: Frédéric Auguste Bartholdi creation
We have 1 answer for the clue Frédéric Auguste Bartholdi creation. See the results below.
- National monument dedicated 10/28/1886
- New York Harbor sight
- "She" celebrates a birthday today
- Subject of the measurements in 17-, 26-, and 45-Across
- Torchbearer of note [Jeep]
- Theme of the puzzle
- Anagram of built to stay free
- She has the items at the ends of 17-, 26-, and 49-Across
- Symbol of the first word of 53-Across
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 03, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Frédéric Auguste Bartholdi creation that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!