Clue: National monument dedicated 10/28/1886
We have 1 answer for the clue National monument dedicated 10/28/1886. See the results below.
- Frédéric Auguste Bartholdi creation
- New York Harbor sight
- "She" celebrates a birthday today
- Subject of the measurements in 17-, 26-, and 45-Across
- Torchbearer of note [Jeep]
- Theme of the puzzle
- Anagram of built to stay free
- She has the items at the ends of 17-, 26-, and 49-Across
- Symbol of the first word of 53-Across
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 28, 1996
Found an answer for the clue National monument dedicated 10/28/1886 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!