Clue: "French" dog
We have 2 answers for the clue "French" dog. See the results below.
- Toy, of a sort
- Kind of cut
- Winston Churchill's Rufus, for one
- Dog often named Fifi
- It was originally used as a water retriever
- Intelligent dog with a curly coat
- Type of cut or skirt
- Curly-haired breed
- Curly-haired pet
- "French" pooch
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 09, 2011
- New York Times - August 02, 2004
Found an answer for the clue "French" dog that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!