Clue: Type of cut or skirt
We have 1 answer for the clue Type of cut or skirt. See the results below.
- Toy, of a sort
- Kind of cut
- "French" dog
- Winston Churchill's Rufus, for one
- Dog often named Fifi
- It was originally used as a water retriever
- Intelligent dog with a curly coat
- Curly-haired breed
- Curly-haired pet
- "French" pooch
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - January 19, 2014
- Washington Post - December 03, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Type of cut or skirt that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!