Clue: French head
We have 1 answer for the clue French head. See the results below.
- Henri's head
- Where le nez is
- A beret covers it
- What a chapeau covers
- French bean?
- ___ de pont (bridgehead)
- A head of France
- Where les yeux are
- Guillotined part
- Béret holder
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - March 03, 2008
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 22, 2007
- New York Times - January 15, 2007
- New York Times - November 07, 2006
- New York Times - November 28, 2005
- Netword - July 15, 2005
- New York Times - November 05, 2001
Found an answer for the clue French head that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!