Clue: French holy woman (abbr.)
We have 1 answer for the clue French holy woman (abbr.). See the results below.
- Fr. holy woman
- Monique, e.g.: Abbr.
- Sault ___ Marie
- Dorothee, e.g.: Abbr.
- ___-Anne-de-Beaupre, Quebec
- ___-Anne-des-Plaines, Quebec
- Fr. religieuse
- Jeanne d'Arc, e.g.: Abbr.
- Part of many town names in Quebec
- Marie, e.g.: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - January 09, 2005
- Washington Post - August 20, 2004
Found an answer for the clue French holy woman (abbr.) that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!