Clue: French word of approval
We have 2 answers for the clue French word of approval. See the results below.
- With 39-Across and "Richard," John Paul Jones's ship
- Voyage preceder
- It's good in Paris
- Rock's ___ Jovi
- "___ appétit!"
- ___ Marché (world's first department store)
- ___ vivant
- "___ voyage!"
- ___ viveur (man about town)
- Voyage beginning?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 14, 2007
- New York Times - August 12, 1999
Found an answer for the clue French word of approval that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!