Clue: Rock's ___ Jovi
We have 1 answer for the clue Rock's ___ Jovi. See the results below.
- With 39-Across and "Richard," John Paul Jones's ship
- Voyage preceder
- It's good in Paris
- "___ appétit!"
- ___ Marché (world's first department store)
- French word of approval
- ___ vivant
- "___ voyage!"
- ___ viveur (man about town)
- Voyage beginning?
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - July 08, 2011
- Washington Post - July 06, 2011
- New York Times - April 29, 1998
- New York Times - January 19, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Rock's ___ Jovi that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!