Clue: Funny man Carvey
We have 1 answer for the clue Funny man Carvey. See the results below.
- "Red Roses for a Blue Lady" singer
- "Two Years Before the Mast" writer
- Longtime New York Sun editor Charles ___
- Actor Andrews
- Author Richard Henry ___
- Comedian Carvey
- Andrews or Carvey
- Gillian's role on "The X-Files"
- Comic Carvey
- Plato of "Diff'rent Strokes"
Last Seen In:
- Universal - July 11, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Funny man Carvey that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!