Clue: Fur trader John Jacob
We have 1 answer for the clue Fur trader John Jacob. See the results below.
- Mary of "The Maltese Falcon"
- New York "Place" name
- Titanic casualty
- New York's ___ Place
- V.I.P. on the Titanic's casualty list
- Nancy, the first woman in Parliament
- Lady Nancy
- Mary of "Don Juan," 1926
- Place name in New York
- "The Maltese Falcon" actress
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 10, 2017
- USA Today - July 15, 2013
- Universal - April 16, 2013
- USA Today - April 27, 2009
- Universal - June 01, 2008
- Washington Post - October 11, 2005
- New York Times - September 19, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Fur trader John Jacob that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!