Clue: Nancy, the first woman in Parliament
We have 1 answer for the clue Nancy, the first woman in Parliament. See the results below.
- Mary of "The Maltese Falcon"
- New York "Place" name
- Titanic casualty
- New York's ___ Place
- V.I.P. on the Titanic's casualty list
- Lady Nancy
- Mary of "Don Juan," 1926
- Place name in New York
- Fur trader John Jacob
- "The Maltese Falcon" actress
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 15, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 22, 2009
- New York Times - November 28, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Nancy, the first woman in Parliament that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!