We have 4 answers for the clue Furnishes. See the results below.
- Raises some interest?
- Supplies, as assistance
- Gives for a time
- Gives over for a while
- Gives temporarily
- Extends credit
- Generates interest?
- ___ a hand (helps out)
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 22, 2015
- New York Times - July 06, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 10, 2013
- Washington Post - October 24, 2012
- Netword - July 02, 2011
- New York Times - January 09, 2011
- New York Sun - February 21, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Furnishes that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!