Clue: Furniture protector
We have 3 answers for the clue Furniture protector. See the results below.
- It may be loopy
- Beermat, e.g.
- Small mat
- Coffee table protection, of a sort
- "Yakety Yak" singer
- *Item under a glass to protect a table
- Mat for a glass
- Party accessory
- Item between a drink and a table
- Thing under a tumbler
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - April 14, 2008
- New York Times - July 27, 2007
- New York Times - January 05, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Furniture protector that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!