COASTER is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 20 times.
- Furniture protector
- It may be loopy
- Beermat, e.g.
- Small mat
- Coffee table protection, of a sort
- "Yakety Yak" singer
- *Item under a glass to protect a table
- Mat for a glass
- Party accessory
- Item between a drink and a table
- Thing under a tumbler
- Item kept under glass?
- The Coney Island Cyclone, e.g.
- Pub accessory
- Table saver
- Tabletop protector
- Ride up and down?
- Table protector
- The drink's on me
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 29, 2017
- New York Times - March 10, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 21, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 19, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 21, 2014
- New York Times - September 19, 2012
- New York Times - January 08, 2012
- Netword - November 10, 2011
- Wall Street Journal - March 11, 2011
- New York Times - November 26, 2010
- USA Today - July 30, 2010
- LA Times Sunday - December 20, 2009
- LA Times - October 21, 2008
- Washington Post - January 27, 2008
- New York Times - June 06, 2007
- New York Sun - April 23, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 10, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 08, 2006
- Netword - October 15, 2006
- Washington Post - September 06, 2006
Seen a clue for the answer coaster that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!