Clue: Gained a lap
We have 2 answers for the clue Gained a lap. See the results below.
- Completed a lap?
- Put an end to something?
- Went unused
- Served on a jury
- Kind of scores
- Used a 38-Down
- Gained a lap?
- Emulated Jack Horner
- Plopped (down)
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - February 21, 2017
- Universal - July 03, 2015
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 04, 2010
- USA Today - June 26, 2009
- Washington Post - June 03, 2008
- USA Today - October 13, 2005
- USA Today - September 21, 2005
- Washington Post - August 03, 2003
- New York Times - February 12, 1998
- New York Times - July 18, 1997
- New York Times - January 19, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Gained a lap that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!