Clue: Gallows loop
We have 1 answer for the clue Gallows loop. See the results below.
- Lariat's end
- Looped rope
- Running bowline, e.g.
- The end of one's rope, maybe
- Lasso loop
- Hangman's ___
- Western "necktie"
- Hanging need
- The necktie in a necktie party
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - October 02, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 01, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 18, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 17, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 02, 2008
- New York Sun - September 25, 2007
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - August 07, 2005
- Washington Post - July 22, 2005
- New York Times - February 16, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Gallows loop that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!