Clue: Looped rope
We have 3 answers for the clue Looped rope. See the results below.
- Lariat's end
- Running bowline, e.g.
- Gallows loop
- The end of one's rope, maybe
- Lasso loop
- Hangman's ___
- Western "necktie"
- Hanging need
- The necktie in a necktie party
Last Seen In:
- Netword - January 01, 2014
- Washington Post - June 10, 2005
- Washington Post - May 24, 2003
- Washington Post - June 06, 2001
- New York Times - November 19, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Looped rope that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!