Clue: Game-winning cry
We have 2 answers for the clue Game-winning cry. See the results below.
- Match game?
- It's rarely won
- Game in which crosses are used
- The British call it "noughts-and-crosses"
- "Hollywood Squares" basis
- Game featured in the movie "WarGames"
- Pencil game that hints at this puzzle's theme, found in the first and last letters of 18-, 25- and 43-Across
- Game that often ends in a tie
- Game that's the hidden theme of this puzzle
- Three-in-a-row game
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 03, 2002
- New York Times - November 10, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Game-winning cry that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!