Clue: Match game?
We have 7 answers for the clue Match game?. See the results below.
- Game-winning cry
- It's rarely won
- Game in which crosses are used
- The British call it "noughts-and-crosses"
- "Hollywood Squares" basis
- Game featured in the movie "WarGames"
- Pencil game that hints at this puzzle's theme, found in the first and last letters of 18-, 25- and 43-Across
- Game that often ends in a tie
- Game that's the hidden theme of this puzzle
- Three-in-a-row game
Last Seen In:
- Universal - June 02, 2015
- New York Times - July 13, 2014
- Washington Post - July 26, 2013
- New York Times - January 21, 2012
- Washington Post - February 22, 2009
- Netword - November 22, 2008
- Universal - September 30, 2008
- Universal - September 07, 2008
- Netword - March 01, 2008
- New York Sun - January 18, 2008
- New York Times - June 19, 2004
- New York Times - July 26, 2003
- New York Times - March 18, 2001
- New York Times - February 19, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Match game? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!