Clue: Garfield's predecessor
We have 1 answer for the clue Garfield's predecessor. See the results below.
- Grant's successor
- He introduced the Easter egg roll on the White House lawn
- Isaac with the album "Hot Buttered Soul"
- Elvin ___, 1960's-80's N.B.A. star known as "Big E"
- Mount ___, peak 90 miles SSE of Fairbanks
- First president to visit the West Coast while in office
- Profile on a 19¢ stamp
- First sitting president to visit the West Coast
- Oscar winner Helen
- President who won by one electoral vote
Last Seen In:
- Universal - October 10, 2018
- Universal - October 16, 2014
- New York Sun - January 09, 2006
- New York Times - May 14, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Garfield's predecessor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!