Clue: Oscar winner Helen
We have 1 answer for the clue Oscar winner Helen. See the results below.
- Grant's successor
- Garfield's predecessor
- He introduced the Easter egg roll on the White House lawn
- Isaac with the album "Hot Buttered Soul"
- Elvin ___, 1960's-80's N.B.A. star known as "Big E"
- Mount ___, peak 90 miles SSE of Fairbanks
- First president to visit the West Coast while in office
- Profile on a 19¢ stamp
- First sitting president to visit the West Coast
- President who won by one electoral vote
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 17, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Oscar winner Helen that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!