Clue: Geishas' sashes
We have 1 answer for the clue Geishas' sashes. See the results below.
- Japanese middle managers?
- They go to waist
- Japanese wraps
- Kimono sashes
- Japanese sashes
- Waist circlers
- "The Mikado" attire
- Eastern ties
- Some wraps
- Overseas ties
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 14, 2014
- New York Times - March 10, 2014
- Universal - August 28, 2010
- Universal - June 16, 2010
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 09, 2008
- Washington Post - April 15, 2005
- Washington Post - April 03, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Geishas' sashes that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!