Clue: Genesis author, by most accounts
We have 1 answer for the clue Genesis author, by most accounts. See the results below.
- Noted Charlton Heston role
- 1956 Charlton Heston role
- He took two tablets
- Receiver of the Ten Commandments
- Purported Pentateuch penner
- Grandma ___
- Red Sea parter
- Aaron's brother
- Parter of the Red Sea
- Decalogue recipient
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - January 08, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Genesis author, by most accounts that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!